Child’s Vision of The End Times and the Redemption of Israel
BIBLE REVELATIONS is an independent publisher. The author/s of the report printed here, has/have no association whatsoever with BIBLE REVELATIONS and may not endorse any or all views as expressed in the Pages of this Web Site.
Copy of letter 796 by Forum Moderator, dated Dec. 2004
When I forwarded this vision by a 6-yr old Jewish boy for the notice of the forum, I truly did so with “tongue in cheek”, i.e. very sceptically and not very analytically. The Jewish source material quotations were very noteworthy though. And what was particularly intriguing to me, was the fact that this mere child challenged popular Jewish reaction to prophetic issues with so many normally ‘un-Jewish’ concepts – proven though by his father from ancient Jewish traditional sources. This line of thinking is also much compliant with Messianic interpretation.
As a result, I could not shake off the serious implications touched on by this child visionary. The horrendous apocalyptic after results of the Indian Ocean earth quakes and tidal waves added much to my concern, making it so much more real, that we are truly facing the ‘Times of the End’
This morning, over a cup of tea, I asked my wife if she would care to read this report. She read it aloud to us and was impressed – which greatly lessened my own scepticism, for she, in true Jewish fashion, is always highly sceptical of ‘un-Jewish’ claims and interpretations. But it gave me the opportunity to re-listen with less scepticism – and I decided to add a BIBLE REVELATIONS commentary in confirmation of Hebraic Messianic understanding of these issues. This will be interjected in blue italic print below – preceded by ### for those readers who are not set up for HTML reception.
### – BIBLE REVELATIONS Commentary – the submitted statements of the child is also traced by the author thereof, for confirmation in various Jewish commentary sources. These confirmations follow each of the 5 parts of the child’s writings. In this way it becomes clear that what may otherwise be labeled as ‘un-Jewish’ apocalyptical thinking, in fact has foundation in the visionary writings of Jewish sages of old.
Start of Vision Report
“Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai said…when it will be close to the days of Moshiach (Messiah) even children who will be in the world at that time will find secrets of wisdom, and will know from them ends [of exile] and calculations [of redemption], and at that time [Hashem](God) will reveal [them] to everyone.” (Zohar Vayeira 118a)
### – Judaism is much cantered on the ultimate Redemption. This concept includes the Return from Exile. Though it generally allows for inclusion of ‘the righteous gentiles’, Jewish interpreters and commentators often restrict their thinking and application to ‘Jews only’ – which is also so typical of Christianity of course, often though limited to own specific sects only. BIBLE REVELATIONS expand it on Scriptural precepts to encompass Judah (Jews) as well as the re-identified 10 ‘Lost’ Tribes and all other humans who wish to serve YHVH the God of Israel
Erev Moshiach – the Eve of Redemption
Last updated: 8 Teves 5765 / 19 Dec 2004
Many people are talking about the end of days, the coming of Moshiach, the Messianic Era. But for most people, even those well-informed about the subject, there is a great lack of clarity.
### – Rabbis generally do not promote the studying of Biblical Prophecy and it is a topic almost totally shunned in normal circles. The Oral writings (Talmud, Mishnah etc) are only studied in the Yeshivah (Rabbinical schools) by those who have mastered Hebrew; the Zohar is even further on the outer parameters and Kaballah is regarded as a far flung sect within Judaism. This is what makes the contents of this child’s writings and the accompanying confirmations from various ancient Jewish sources so captivating
The truth is found in the holy books of the Torah (Bible) and amidst the secrets of the kabbalists, where it remains obscured from the eyes of even learned scholars.
Yet the greatest of Jewish mystics, the revered sage Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai (author of the holy Zohar) tells us that when the Messianic era approaches, these mysteries will be revealed even to little children. We are rapidly approaching that era – as we can see Rabbi Shimon’s words being fulfilled.
Read for yourself the ASTONISHING statements of a young Jewish child which describe the redemption foreseen by the ancient Jewish prophets!
You are invited to what we are confident is a glimpse of the long-awaited and soon to be realized redemption of the Jewish people and, through them, the entire human race and all of Creation.
The sequence of events that are described on the next pages come from a precocious six year-old Jewish boy living in the greater New York City area. They were recorded by his father from conversations they have had over several months of this year (2004 on the secular calendar).
The father emphasizes that almost none of this information was told or taught to the child; on the contrary, the child often made statements pertaining to the coming of Moshiach (the Messiah) the likes of which the father had never heard; the child’s father suspected that they were simply the results of a colorful imagination. However, when he began to research the matter, he was astonished to discover that in fact what the child said was to be found in the words of the prophets or other ancient Torah sources!
We know the child quite well, and we asked permission of the father to put these statements on the Internet because almost every statement herein can be traced to a source in Torah. It is not the Jewish way to accept “visions” or predictions from anyone other than a proven prophet or sage. Since we find that the statements of this boy are to be found in Torah – Toras Emes, the Torah of Truth – they are thus not “new revelations” but rather an astonishing affirmation of the words of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai in the Zohar: that when we approach the time of Moshiach, even little children will be privy to secrets of the redemption.
These descriptions present us with an amazing validation and explanation of the words of the ancient Jewish prophets and holy Rabbis who foretold of the events of the “last days.” However, as they are described here it is evident that all righteous people, including every Jew (“amech kulam tzadikim” — “your people are all righteous”) will pass through these (literally) earthshaking events to greet the righteous redeemer, called in Hebrew the Moshiach (Messiah). Any scenarios of destruction are only intended to remove the truly wicked and unrepentant from the world.
### – Without derogation, “all righteous people, including every Jew” may well simply be another reflection of that so human, selective, faction way of thinking. The vision defines specifically further on, that the ‘baddies’ and ‘fake Jews’ will lose out. It may be advisable to understand and read ‘righteous Jews’ where this thought shimmers through often in this writing. This logically also includes (by the visionary’s own statement) ‘righteous gentiles’ which he claims will in fact far outnumber the Jews.
It is our hope that the amazing scenario painted by this young boy’s words serve to strengthen all of us in our emunah (trust) in the imminent redemption of the Jewish people and the entire world through our righteous Moshiach.
The following pages contain a synopsis of the boys statements, as recorded by his father. Your questions are welcome. Please e-mail them to:
PLEASE NOTE: It should be understood that all the events described by the prophets of the Bible can be understood on many levels as metaphors, as events in the spiritual worlds, and as actual events in our physical world. In fact, all three can be true simultaneously.
As way of explanation, let us examine the miracle of the splitting of the sea, which occurred when the Children of Israel left Egypt. The teachings of Kabbalah and Chassidus — the esoteric, or “inner” teachings of Torah — describe the event as the spiritual world of Atzilus being revealed into the lower spiritual worlds of BIY”A. This transcendent event manifested itself in the physical world as the splitting of the sea, but the real “action” was occurring in the heavenly realms. Thus, the sages say that even a simple, unlearned maidservant who witnessed that event at the sea experienced greater spiritual revelations than the famous vision of the Divine Chariot experienced by the prophet Ezekiel. The salty water of the sea did actually split, but this was like the outer skin to a much greater spiritual occurrence concealed within.
We should keep this in mind with regards to all the words of the prophets and Torahs sages pertaining to the final Redemption – that the miraculous events foretold by them are but the outer skin to the amazing events occurring in the spiritual realms which in the time of Redemption will cease to be concealed!
The Scenario, According to a Young Jewish Boy
NOTE: The boy himself states that G-d is not bound to the dates given here. Nonetheless, these are the dates he “thinks” these events will occur.
NOTE: The boy states that G-d may bring the true redemption (Part Five) instantaneously, the preceding steps occurring “automatically”. What could make it happen that way? “If we do all the mitzvos (commandments).”
• Possibility that Moshiach will come suddenly – Talk of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Parshas Pinchas 5744, “Rambam says that there is a set order for Moshiach’s coming…he shall wage G-d’s wars, etc. But this order applies only when the redemption will occur in a regular manner. When, however, Jews merit it, and especially since ‘all the fixed dates [for Moshiach’s coming] have passed,’ then the redemption comes immediately, transcending all limits and order.
also 4 Elul 5750 “…both the commencement of the redemption and its completion are concurrent…we will have the beginning and its completion immediately…”
• Do all the mitzvos (Commandments) – The Arizal (Sefer HaGilgulim, ch. 4) as brought in Tanya, Igeres Hakodesh, ch. 29: “every Jew needs to be reincarnated many times, until he will fulfil all 613 commandments of the Torah in thought, speech and action.”
### – Re-incarnation, like the Ressurection, is a topic which there is no conclusive teaching about in Judaism. Both sides are adapted and promoted, dependant on individual preference. In fact, the Talmud and other commentaries present contradicting views of Jewish sages in discussion on the same pages. Judaism is unique only in the fact that on the major tenets of Faith there is no essential disagreement. In case of doubt, the Rabbinic authorities take precedence.
PART ONE: “Preparations for Erev Moshiach”
1. Presently, “Moshiach is underground, near the underground burial place of Adam and Chava (Eve), Avraham and Sarah, Yitzchok (Isaac)…” (Ma’aras haMachpela – Cave of Machpela in Hebron)
### – From a Messianic viewpoint, it is interesting to note this Jewish source confirmation that Messiah currently exists. Readers have to also bear in mind the Rabbinic interpretation of 2 Messiah’s: Messiah ben Yosef, the suffering Messiah Who is also destined to die; and Messiah ben David Who will reign as King. Later on, this Vision sees and describes both simultaneously, integrating into ONE. This conforms to BIBLE REVELATIONS’ interpretation of the Omnipresence of Messiah as a Manifestation of YHVH. See also the confirming Note from Torah, following below this vision
2. Achdus – Jews will cease to be individuals. While remaining in separate bodies, all Jews will be one. * This will take place on Tuesday in the month of Sivan (Shavuos 5765/Pentecost, June 2005)
### – Two issues come to mind in confirmation of this:
– The great ‘sell-out’ which Sharon plans for dismantling the Settlements in Israel, will come to a critical point by mid-2005. It is unthinkable that this can really be allowed to happen. It threatens the very Purpose of the Divine Plan for Israel to settle the Land in preparation for the Setting up of His Kingdom in Jerusalem. The sentiment amongst the Settlers is gradually and fast turning to open revolt, threatening a civil war in Israel. Unless there is a mass turning in Israeli society towards supporting the Settlement of the Land in preference to sharing it with Jew-hating Arabs, the entire Plan of Redemption is heading for doom – which is unthinkable. Political circumstances in Israel, civil commotion, a destructive Arab attack or other pre-Messiah disaster could cause the nation to unite in the fashion for which it is famous in times of war or consorted attack
– The entire ‘Plan of Salvation’ points to a Process where the righteous will become “ONE” with Messiah / God. It is a topic which BIBLE REVELATIONS often refer to, for which there is sufficient Tanach and NT Scripture, but which, for special reasons, has not been tackled headlong and written about yet. It is clear from Scripture, that the entire righteous Body will become and be Messiah / Israel / God
3. In the first few days of the month of Menachem Av 5765 (August 2005), Moshe Rabbeinu (Moses), Rachel Imeinu, and the Patriarchs and Matriarchs who are buried in Chevron (Hebron, Israel) will be resurrected. This will be reported in the newspapers around the world.
4. A vast game of “musical chairs” will begin, “to decide who has to die before Moshiach comes and who doesn’t.” In both cases: “Hashem is just going to take them. Their neshomas (souls) are slowly going to rise to shomayim (Heaven) and their bodies will stay here without their neshomas.” “They are going to hold their neshomas in their hands.” The neshoma will then “split” into two of the same neshomas, one of which will stay above, the other will return to the body. “They will be living on haaretz and in shomayim.” The difference is that those who have to die will be “niftar” (deceased) before their neshoma returns, whereas the bodies of the others will be alive the whole time.
### – another indication of the righteous sharing ‘even omni-presence’ with God?
5. Beginning in Elul 5765 (September 2005) through the end of Tishrei 5766 (October 2005) there are going to be simultaneous earthquakes (“Everyday, everywhere”) that shake the entire world, except the Land of Israel. All the highest skyscrapers will fall down.
6. Jews will not be nervous or scared from the earthquake, and will not be hurt. Among gentiles, only “not-nice guys” will be scared, only “not-nice guys” will be hurt.
### – Certainly enough NT support for this
7. Beginning Rosh Chodesh Marcheshvan (November 2005), this earthquake will cease, but the atmosphere will become foggy and cloudy, followed by big rainstorms (originating from the Dead Sea) that create a tremendous flood. This, too, will take place everywhere except the land of Israel. The rain becomes a downpour of “fire, tar, and fuel” but “only on places of bad people.”
8. Those who ‘died’ in the “musical chairs” will return with their neshoma (soul) out of their body. The Jews who did not die in the “musical chairs” will also be in this state. There will be “holy fire” that will make righteous gentiles want to convert (“their last chance to convert before Moshiach”)
8.* Two people with behaviour like Avshalom and Adoniyahu (sons of King David who rebelled against him) will be brought to life and they will die. “Fake” Jews (Erev Rav, who want Jews to leave Eretz Yisroel) will also die.
SOURCES OF CONFIRMATION IN TORAH (PART ONE)
• Moshiach in the ma’aras (cave of) hamachpela – no source for this has been found, however the cave of Machpela is described as the gateway to Gan Eden, and the holy Zohar provides extensive description of Moshiach’s preparations in Gan Eden (Garden of Eden) before being revealed in the world.
### – This follows NT (New Testament) confirmation and does not negate His ‘Sitting at the Right Hand, until His enemies have been made His footstool’ (Ps 110) – because of His omipresence attributes.
• 5765/5766 – The boy says that G-d may choose another date, however it is interesting to note that the Zohar (Va’era 119a) states that “in the year sixty six the Moshiach will appear.”
### – The current year of the Jewish Calendar is 5765. In Sep/Oct 2005 the Jewish new year 5766 will start. As the Web studies of BIBLE REVELATIONS show, the physical Advent of the Messiah will/should take place on Rosh HaShanah (New Year, Yom Teruah – Feast of Trumpets) in typical fulfillment of all that the 7th month Biblical (Jewish) Feasts depict; i.e. Return – Judgment – Atonement with God and inheriting the Kingdom with the resurrected righteous of all the ages.
• Jews will be one – Tanya, ch. 32 “all Jews are truly brothers of one father…only the bodies are distinct;” Likutei Torah, Nitzavim “all Jews are one complete entity;” also, the daily standing prayer: “…we are all like one before You…”
### – We are living in the Times of the Restitution of the Fallen Tabernacle of David, which includes the re-identification of the Lost 10 Tribes of Israel and their re-union with Judah into ONE nation – Ezek. 37:15. The world-wide phenomenon of modern Christian Zionism and the Return to Torah by the disected and unassimilated but hugely wide Hebraic Roots Restoration Movement across the world bears amazing testimony to the current fulfilment of this Prophecy in process. The above statement in its wider implication will thus include righteous gentiles (which is mainly re-identified 10-Israel) – all will be ONE before Him IF they comply with Torah.
• Resurrection of Moshe and the Patriarchs – Avkas Rochel (Vol. II, sec. IV) quotes the opinion of Rabbi Yehoshua ben Menasia who states that those who sleep in Chevron (Hebron in Israel) (the Patriarchs) will be resurrected first. Also, the Talmud (Yoma 5b) states that when the Holy Temple is rebuilt, Moshe and Aaron will be present.
• Reported in the newspapers – Talk of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Nitzovim 5751 (1991) “…the well-known adage of our Rebbes…[that] Moshiach’s coming would appear in the newspapers.”
### – and no doubt, in far wider application, on international TV
• “Hashem is just going to take them” – Zohar II, 108b “…all those who have not tasted death will be given death by Me and will immediately be resurrected.”
Revelation 20:4-6 confirms that the righteous will be resurrected and reign with Messiah for the Sabbatical Millennium (1000 yrs) whereafter only, the rest will be resurrected, who will not share eternal life but die a second (eternal?) death.
• Buildings collapse but Jews not hurt – This actually occurred in Israel during the first Gulf War,when SCUD missiles destroyed entire apartments, yet the residents emerged unharmed.
• Storms – Storms of hail and fire/sulfur/tar/brimstone are mentioned in many places in the prophets (e.g., Habakuk 3:11). Flooding is mentioned in Amos 1:14 and 8:7-8 (see Metzudos David), Nachum 1:3 and 1:8, Zecharia 9:14 (mentions a storm from the south) and Isaiah 28:2 and 28:17.
•Jews will not be scared –talk of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Parshas Bo, 5751 and numerous occasions “…even before the imminent coming of the redemption, ‘All the children of Israel will enjoy light in their dwellings.’”
• Flooding everywhere — Malbim on Nachum 1:8 “The entire earth will be washed away, with no place untouched.”
• No Jews will be hurt – See commentaries on Nachum 1:7-8, such as the Radak “G-d will be good to the Jews at this time”
• Righteous non-Jews will want to convert – see commentaries to Zecharia 2:15, including Metzudas David and Malbim “Many non-Jews will convert and accept the true faith”
• Last chance to convert – Yevamos 24b “We do not accept converts in the Messianic period”
PART TWO: “Erev Moshiach” (Chanukah 5766/December 2005)
1. The “fake coming of Moshiach”: two “shooting stars” will appear in the sky (“Moshiach is in them”). One comes from the earth to the sky, the other from above to below, coming and going each night. These shooting stars will “explode” every time they appear. “Two Moshiachs will come out, riding on a donkey, and they will connect (“close up together”) to be one big Moshiach. “
2. The sun will cease to shine (blocked by the moon), but Jews (including righteous gentiles who converted) will be able to “see through the dark.”
3. There will be more righteous gentiles than there are Jews.
4. There will be a revival of the dead from among the gentiles.
5. All Jews will have Yiras Shomayim (fear of Heaven), no matter how much or how little Torah they know. Jews who are not observant will suddenly feel that they need to keep mitzvos (commandments). Even Jews who live far away from any Jewish community will experience this. “They will be protected also.”
6. Jews and righteous gentiles will know that this is Moshiach and will have no fear, even if they are ignorant of Torah. We will be happy and excited the whole time, beginning with “Erev Moshiach” (part Two).
* “Erev Moshiach” will last for a period of time, during which the Jews will pack their bags for Israel, and the bad gentiles will prepare for war against Israel
SOURCES OF CONFIRMATION IN TORAH (PART TWO)
• Shooting stars – Numerous places in the Zohar, including Va’era 119a ”In the year sixty-six the Messiah will appear in the land of Galilee. A star in the east will swallow seven stars in the north, and a flame of black fire will hang in the heaven for sixty days…” Also, Balak 212b “…in the future, The Holy One, Blessed is He, will build Jerusalem and one star will spark within 70 pillars of fire and 70 sparks will receive light from it in the middle of the sky. The other 70 stars will be swallowed within it. It will give off light and blaze for 70 days.”
• Two Moshiachs “close up together” – see Malbim on Ezekiel 37:19 (two pieces of wood become one, this refers to Moshiach ben Yosef and Moshiach ben David); also, Zohar Vayigash 206a “Yehuda was a king and Yosef was a king, and they approached one another and they united together as one.”
### – Our previous comments regarding the righteous becoming Messiah / God or “one with Messiah”, confirms this interpretation. Whereas primarily this Prophecy refers to the two divided Houses of Israel (Judah and the re-identified 10 Tribes) becoming one nation (and one with God as previously pointed out), the above interpretation also complies – for each (righteous) House will be ‘as Messiah’.
The vision of the two Messiahs becoming One, confirms the BiBLE REVELATIONS interpretation that Messiah ben Yosef (the ‘Christian’ Messiah, in His true interpretation of Jewish Torah proclaiming Messiah of course, not the ‘2nd person in a fake triune’ godhead) in His omnipresence is also the 2nd Messiah, the Ruler of the nations.
• Sun goes dark – mentioned many places in the Zohar and prophets, including Yoel 4:15, Tzafanya 1:15, Amos 8:9, Micha 3:6, etc.
• More righteous non-Jews than Jews – Zecharia 8:23 ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man see Rashi there Ten men from the seventy nations. This equals seven hundred for each corner [of the garment]. For the four corners of the [garment] there will be two thousand and eight hundred.
• Resurrection of non-Jews — see the commentary Yfei Toar, and Maayanei HaYeshuah (Abarbanel) p. 11a
• All Jews will have Yiras Shomayim (fear of Heaven) – See Metzudas Dovid commentary on Zecharia 10:12 “They will walk securely by [G-d’s] name to fight against Ashur and Egypt.” See also Malbim on Joel 3, and the commentaries on Isaiah 33:6, such as Mahari Kara “At the end of Times when in the future [Hashem] will ‘give interest’ from the treasury of yiras shomayim.”
See also Mitteler Rebbe, Shaarei Tshuva 82b and the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Basi L’gani 5721(a), par. 7, discussing G-d’s “treasure chest” of yiras shomayim which, like a king’s dearest treasure, is kept hidden from view until the king desire for victory in war is so great that he is prepared to distribute freely and abundantly to the common soldiers in order to achieve victory in the war.
PART THREE: “The Actions”
1.. ” The big war”: The Arabs supported by the entire world (except the United States) attack Israel, but Hashem performs miracles and not a single Jew is hurt. Also mentioned are Torah bombs that are like fire and will “burn their faces.”
2. *Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon “he will be around for the Actions–he will help fight the war.” “Right now his yetzer hora (Evil inclination) is beating his yetzer tov (good inclination).
3. The pillar of fire (mentioned in the Zohar) will be during this period. The pillar of fire is the sign that we are going to win the war. * Pillar of fire is from the Bais haMikdash (Holy Temple).
### – Sign of the Shechina (Presence) of the God of Israel with His nation – as in the days of the Exodus.
4. Moshiach’s eagle will take every Jew to Israel and when we get there we will grow our own wings. * The wings will be the eagle’s extra wings. The patriarchs and Rebbeim won’t need wings.
5. A great earthquake will occur in the Land of Israel, to be followed by earthquakes all over the world. These will “humble” the tall buildings.
6. Prophecy (as mentioned in sources) will return to the Jewish people at this time.
7. The rainbow (mentioned in the Zohar) will tell the bad gentiles to run away because Moshiach is here. Bad gentiles will run away in fear, * but we will “comfort them” to bring them out of hiding so that we can kill them once and for all (“otherwise they would still bother us and tease us.”)
8. There will be fighting. “Jews are going to take whatever they had. Even their treasure.”
9. “Jews who didn’t stay good are going to be in the bad guy group. They’re going to be crushed to garbage.” If all Jews have yiras shomayim (awe of heaven), how could they not stay good? “The ones who didn’t stay good don’t have yiras shomayim.” He agrees that this refers to the Erev Rav (mixed multitude).
10. The war will end with the gentiles giving up, recognizing that G-d is defending the Jews. “They [the enemies of the Jewish people] will kill each other.”
SOURCES OF CONFIRMATION IN TORAH (PART THREE)
• Not a single Jew is hurt – See Ibn Ezra on Zecharia 12:4 “[Even Jews] who went with Gog and Magog against their will won’t be destroyed together with the armies of Gog, but rather they shall be protected and saved; the horse of the nations – not the horse of the Jews who will be in their camp – I will strike…”
• War against Israel – War against Jerusalem (war of Gog and Magog) described in Zecharia and Ezekiel, also Zohar I, Va’era 32a “In the future the children of Yishmael will stir great wars in the world. And the children of Edom [the West] will gather against them, and make war with them, one on the sea, and one on the land, and one by Jerusalem.”
• Hashem defends the Jewish people — Zecharia 14:3 “Then shall HaShem go forth, and fight against those nations…”
• Burning the armies of Gog – Ezekiel 39:6, Zecharia 14:12 “And this shall be the plague wherewith HaShem will smite all the peoples that have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their sockets, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”
• Pillar of Fire – See Zohar Shemos 7b “The pillar of fire will be seen standing from Above to below…all the peoples of the world will see it.” Also 8a/8b
• Wings – Sanhedrin 92b The Lord will make them wings like eagles’, and they will fly above the water; also, Isaiah 40:31, and Chesed L’Avraham (R’ Avraham Azulai) p. 27 ”[Jews after the ingathering] will be so spiritual that they will be able to fly like eagles”
• Earthquake – mentioned numerous places in the prophets, esp. Ezekiel and Zecharia. Also Zohar III Balak 212b — “On the day that the star is gathered, the Holy Land will shake for 45 miles from all around until the place of the Temple…” (continued below)
• Prophecy returns to the Jewish people – Malbim on Zecharia 9:1 “In those days …the word of Hashem and prophecy will be found in Jews in distant lands, and [the gentiles] will inquire of him the word of Hashem that is disbursed then in the entire Jewish nation.”
• Bad non-Jews run away in fear – Zohar, Shemos 7b “…on the day Moshiach will go out…the whole world…will close themselves up inside caves of stone, and they won’t think to be saved…from there Moshiach will awaken wars in the world.”
• Treasure – Zecharia 14:14 “And the wealth of all the nations round about – gold and silver and clothing – will be gathered in very great abundance.”
• Jews who didn’t stay good are going to be in the bad guy group – Zohar 7b/8a “Some Jews who break away from Israel will turn to go with the nations and will come with them to make war against the King Moshiach.”
•Erev Rav – Zohar “In the final exile the Erev Rav [mixed multitude] will become the heads of the Jewish people…”
•They will kill each other – Ezekiel 38:21 “every man’s sword shall be against his brother” Malbim comments “Edom (the West) and Yishmael (the Arabs) will battle one with the other.”
PART FOUR: The Actions continued: Moshiach and the Bais Hamikdash (Holy Temple)
1. The Third Bais Hamikdash (Holy Temple) will (as stated in Midrash and the Zohar) come down from heaven, * next to the Moslem dome (behind the Western Wall). It will cause a “little” earthquake, enough to destroy the dome and “all the places of avoda zara domes (places of idolatry).”
2. The Bais Hamikdash will subsequently move over to where the Moslem dome is presently situated.
3. The Arabs will not be able to see the Bais Hamikdash. They will be angry that their dome was destroyed and will make a “small war” against the Jews, which will last one day.
4. All Jews will be in Jerusalem and will be able to go inside the Bais Hamikdash. The first-born will resume serving in the Holy Temple.
SOURCES OF CONFIRMATION IN TORAH (PART FOUR)
• Earthquake – Zohar III Balak 212b — “On the day that the star is gathered, the Holy Land will shake for 45 miles from all around until the place of the Temple. An underground cave will become revealed, and from that cave will go out a fire that will burn the world. From that cave a great and elevated branch [Moshiach] will sprout and it will control the world. To him the kingship will be given. The holy and elevated ones will gather around him, and then Moshiach will be revealed in the world, and to him will go the kingship.”
• Destruction of the Muslim dome by an earthquake – Yoel 4:16-17 “the heavens and earth shall quake…My holy mount…shall be holy, and strangers shall no longer pass through there.” Also, Emek Hamelech, Hakdama, perek 9 “…in the writings of the Arizal [it is explained] why the Holy place is vacant and not built upon…” which is used to support the theory that the location of the Holy Temple was not where the dome is today, but rather slightly to the South adjacent to the Western Wall.
• Small war that lasts for one day – Attributed to the Gaon of Vilna is the statement that the war of Gog and Magog will last 12 minutes; Mitteler Rebbe, Shaarei Tshuva 91a “the main aspect of the redemption is dependent upon the fall of Yishmael.”
• First-born will serve in the Holy Temple – See Ohr Hatorah (Tzemach Tzedek), Miketz 344a
PART FIVE: The Ultimate Redemption (occurring simultaneously)
“The real coming of Moshiach” (“Chayim nitzchim”, eternal life): there will be a third techiyas hameisim (revival of the dead) for Moshiach and the Rebbeim (“they are much holier”). “We’ll be so happy we’re gonna cry because we’ll see our Rebbes again”
There are neshomas (souls) of many Jews who passed away above Jerusalem waiting to come down. “When Moshiach comes, he will lead them.”
“When Moshiach comes, we’ll know everything.”
“We won’t need malachim (angels).”
“Hashem will make a new world.”
“We won’t have to do mitzvos (commandments).”
“We won’t need electricity, we won’t need cars. If we want to go somewhere we’ll just have to think it and we’ll be there.”
“When someone has a newborn baby, the baby will become grown-up right away, right after its bris mila.”
“Then we will live happily ever after….actually, we’ll never be finished”
The great shofar of Moshiach will be the last thing, after we return to our places.
SOURCES OF CONFIRMATION IN TORAH (PART FIVE)
• Souls above Jerusalem – See Zecharia 14:5
• “We’ll see our Rebbes again” – Isaiah 30:20 “Your Teacher shall no longer be concealed from you, and your eyes shall see your Teacher.” also, Likkutei Dibburim of the 6th Lubavitcher Rebbe “…the Alter Rebbe’s quintessential inner love for Jews…was planted in the Rebbes who succeeded him. Such a deep-seated and quintessential love is everlasting, throughout all the generations until the coming of Mashiach, when it will be granted us, at the time of the Resurrection of the Dead, to gaze directly upon the living and luminous countenances of the Rebbes.”
• “We’ll know everything” – Tanya, Igeres Hakodesh ch. 26 “The revealed aspects of the Torah, however, will be [after the coming of Moshiach] manifest and known to every Jew, by an innate and unforgotten knowledge.”
• “We won’t need angels” – Malbim on Zecharia 4:6 “…when Moshiach comes…Hashem will conduct Himself without intermediaries…and not via angels but in a miraculous manner.”
• “Hashem will make a new world” – Isaiah 66:22 “the new heavens and the new earth that I am making”
• “Won’t have to do mitzvos (commandments)” – Tanya, Igeres Hakodesh ch. 26 “As for the statement of our Sages, of blessed memory, that ‘the commandments will be abrogated in the future,’ (Niddah 61b) this refers to the era of the Resurrection of the Dead.”
### – The Commandments are eternal and can NEVER be abrogated. The Prophecies are clear that in the Messianic era, the Laws will be ‘written on our hearts” in order that we can perform them. Jer. 31:33; Ezek 11:19; Ezek.36:27 Thus, they will no longer be observed as a ‘Jewish commitment’, but as a natural outflow of a willing and obliging heart and spirit. It will be ‘natural’.
• Won’t need electricity – Malbim on Zecharia 14 “…at that time the light of the sun and moon will cease illuminating the world. Hashem himself will be the light of the world, there will no longer be an existence of a physical light.”
• “Won’t need cars” – R’ Yisroel of Ruzhin, quoted in Ner Yisroel vol. 2, p. 188 “We don’t need trains for the ingathering of the exiles, because gathering the exiles will take place in a manner resembling how I move the cup from one side of the table to the other.”
• “Newborn baby will grow up right away”– See footnote, sefer Hasichos 5751 p.744 “in the time of Moshiach, a newborn baby will be able to perform various actions, as in the days of the flood (see Bereishis Raba 36:1).”
• “We’ll live happily ever after” – Tanya, Igeres Hakodesh ch. 26 “[For the Jews after Moshiach’s coming] nothing will occur that is ritually unfit, impure, or forbidden, since ‘there shall not befall [any sin to the righteous]’ – and in the era of Mashiach, all Jews will be at the level of the ‘righteous’.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you know the boy? Tell me about him.
We know the boy and his father very well, and we have spoken with the boy numerous times on this subject. He is a normal six year-old Jewish boy who likes to play with toys and friends, fights with his brothers, doesn’t like to clean his room, etc. He is certainly a smart boy with a very good memory, and together with the father we have been critical in analyzing whether the boy might have overheard things or learned them elsewhere. Some general concepts he has certainly been taught or heard in children’s songs – the coming of Moshiach, the image of Moshiach gathering Jews to Israel on an eagle, the Third Temple coming down from heaven, and that those who have passed away coming back to live again (resurrection). But the details and the sequence, and things like earthquakes and shooting stars for example we are certain he did not learn or overhear anywhere.
2) How does he know these things? Does he have dreams or visions?
Nothing so “mystical” as that. He will describe something and say “that’s how I see it in my mind.” He discusses it as matter-of-fact, as if he were describing to someone the way his bedroom or classroom looks.
3) A child “fortelling the future”? What ever happened to Rabbis?
Firstly, the boys words only have significance because they are in agreement with the words of the sages. As for the concept of children and visions, there is the precedence of “Nevuath Hayeled” (Prophecy of the Child), which merited commentaries by several great sages. Additionally, let us note the commentary of the Malbim on Yoel (Joel) 3:1
Joel 3:1 – And it shall come to pass afterwards that I will pour out My spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy; your elders shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
Malbim: “…this will be at the End of days, [the prophet Yoel] will prophecy what will be in those days…your young sons and daughters that will be born in the generation of the Moshiach who will be ready for divine spirit, they will experience complete prophecy. The elders, who were born in the previous generation, far from the generation of Moshiach, will only experience visionary dreams, which are a inferior type of vision compared to prophecy. Your young men, who were also born before the coming of Moshiach but were born closer to that time than the elders, they will see visions, which are superior to dreams but inferior to prophecy.
4) Who are you? How do we know this is true?
Certainly, anyone can put up a website on the Internet and make whatever claims they want. A measure of skepticism is absolutely necessary. Our “resume” is the Yiddishkeit.org website, which we have maintained for over three years, and is the best on-line testimony to our reliability. As for proof of the boy’s words, we think that our extensive efforts to document Torah sources for many of the statements is the best proof. After all, if it is not supported by the words of Torah than there is no basis to give it any credence whatsoever.
Your questions are welcome. Please e-mail them to YNathan@hotmail.com